The sun is the main source of energy on the surface of the earth, and it can be said that it is the basis of life on the surface of the earth, and solar energy is one of the most important sources of energy used by humans in ancient and modern, and we will discuss in this article, solar energy in terms of features and uses.
Advantages of sun power:
- A renewable and inexhaustible source of energy.
- A clean and non-polluting source of the environment.
- Solar radiation carries too much energy
Uses of sun power:
- Water heating, through solar heaters, which are placed on the rooftops in a slanted fashion suited to the Milan solar radiation and direction.
- Lighting the streets and roads at night through the use of solar cells that store the solar energy during the day and converted to night energy
- Helping plants to complete photosynthesis.
- Heating of humans, animals and plants.
- Daytime lighting, as there is no need to use industrial light sources.
- Establishment of solar thermal power plants for the generation of electricity, and summarizes the mechanism of work in the concentration of solar radiation on the pipes running water, which leads to the conversion of water to steam passes to turbines to generate electricity.